The menu spotlights Delish’s most popular recipes, delivered directly to doorsteps for the first time
This winter, meal solutions company Home Chef is partnering with Delish, the internet’s most fun and fastest-growing food media brand, to bring home cooks cozy, craveable meals inspired by Delish’s most popular recipes. The first-of-its-kind collaboration combines Delish’s scrumptious recipes with Home Chef’s fresh ingredients, direct delivery, and easy-to-follow instructions.
“We’re delighted to partner with Delish to offer a menu of achievable recipes that home cooks can have fun making for themselves and their loved ones,” said Eric Miller, partner and influencer director at Home Chef. “This partnership blendseverything Delish fans and Home Chef customers love – maximum flavor, thoughtful recipes, and convenient cooking.”
Fan-favorite Delish recipes are now available for a limited 12-week period on Home Chef’s menu – marking the first time ameal kit company has partnered with a food media platform to bring recipes to life nationwide. The crowd-pleasing meals are ones Delish fans will recognize, made even simpler with Home Chef’s straightforward instructions and time-saving delivery. The partnership was facilitated by Delish’s licensing representative IMG.
“Delish’s mission is all about making the cooking experience more fun—and more accessible,” said Joanna Saltz, editor in chiefof Delish. “By partnering with Home Chef, we’re taking that promise one step further: We’re doing the meal planning and grocery shopping for you, so all you have to do is whip up something amazing.”
Customers can enjoy up to 12 Delish recipes on the Home Chef menu, with one recipe available each week. The tasty selectionincludes:
● BBQ Chicken Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes with jalapeño and Gouda
● Caramelized Garlic-Sesame Beef Bowl with jasmine rice and quick-pickled radish
● Mushroom Piccata Pasta with lemon and capers
● Coconut Curry Salmon with jasmine rice and lime
● Turkey Feta Meatballs and Lemon Crema with garlicky spinach orzo
● Creamy Tuscan-Style Chicken with garlic butter orzo
● Coconut-Lime Tofu Rice Bowl with jalapeno
● Bang Bang Beef Burger with seasoned fries and lime
● Italian Sausage Lasagna Soup with Parmesan and pesto ricotta
● Sheet Pan Harissa-Garlic Chicken with roasted sweet potatoes and red onion
● Spicy Buffalo-Style Chicken Pizza with blue cheese and green onions
● Spicy Chicken Taquitos with sour cream and pico de gallo
The exclusive Delish recipes are available nationwide (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) via cook.homechef.com/delish throughout the winter. Home cooks of all kinds, from gourmand to novice, can order the simple, satisfying meal kits starting Monday,December 18. Orders close at 12 noon CT on Friday, March 3.