Jeep's All-New Mountain E-Bike Launches For Pre-Order
Since that iconic Bill Murray Super Bowl ad, cycling enthusiasts all over the country have been patiently waiting for their chance to secure the all-new Jeep e-Bike and it looks like the time is finally here.
It has been said to be the “most capable off-road electric mountain bike there is" and is geared to exploring the far corners of the earth delivering adventure and excitement!
Key features include:
- Versatility of a fat-tire full suspension bicycle
- Power and performance of a 750W electric motor
- Shipped as a Class 2 electric bicycle
- 160nm of torque motor via pedal assist or thumb throttle
- Fire-Link suspension system is a true four-bar linkage providing the ultimate traction on any terrain
The snow-capable mountain tamer is throttle-assisted and can deliver a top speed of 20 mph, plus 118 ft lbs of torque. On top of that, the powerful 10-speed drivetrain should assist riders who set out to conquer steep trails. The Jeep e-Bike is also compatible with a range of Jeep branded QuietKat accessories including trailers, racks, bags, lights, fenders and more.
It is now available to pre-order on www.QuietKat.com/Jeep.